We are honored to partner with the Department of Veterans Affairs Community Care Network and PsychArmor as a Veteran-Ready program, providing detox and residential treatment services to our nation’s military community. In many cases, individuals in this population do not receive an appropriate level of treatment from people who understand the full impact of military service. Our team at Seabrook does.
Our Tactical Recovery program provides Veteran-specific programming groups twice a week during residential treatment and uses trauma-informed care within a service-oriented culture. Our trained staff apply evidence-based practices that are effective for Veterans with substance use issues and co-occurring mental health diagnosis.
Clients in the Tactical Recovery program can expect:
- Collaborative discharge planning with VA or military command.
- Access to the Tactical Recovery Alumni App to stay connected and supported after discharge.
- Medically-supervised detox, inpatient, partial hospitalization, and outpatient options.
- Treatment options that include 12-Step curriculum, CBT, DBT, motivational interviewing, psycho-education, relapse prevention, and SMART recovery.
- Holistic health opportunities, including meditation and mindfulness practice, spiritual growth, art therapy, yoga, Pilates, personal training, and nutrition.
- Wellness services include acupuncture, massage, labyrinth meditation, salt room, ropes course, hydro massage beds, salt room, amethyst BioMat.
To learn more about our Tactical Recovery program or schedule an appointment, call 800-761-7575.